24.10.11

[WIP] Poses

Okay, so I've started poses task. I'm using ElevenRig for this because I work with it for a long time and I haven't had any troubles. Yes, I do recommend it.

So I've chosen troubled and overjoyed poses, because these are exact opposite emotions.
I've sketched them out, added simple storyboard and there you go!

Troubled

So the story is:
A boy gets an F from exam. Looks at it at home again. Throws it away. Wonders how he will tell that to mum.
Familiar? Very.
And here is what I got in Maya so far:




Overjoyed

Simple story:
Some guy happily jumps in the air. He even kneels laughing like he just won in lottery. Zoom out! 'LEVEL UP' text visible on the monitor. Yes, he just levelled up in some game. Geek!
And screen from Maya:


And both stories:





No comments:

Post a Comment