2.2.12

[Final] Dance REV

So.. finally, I think I came to final version.



But first. What caused so many modification? Just one thing - environment.
I don't know WHY I chosen museum as a background.. Its shape (not-shot friendly) caused my problems with staging. I could make it bigger. But well.. I've decided to solve it like it is and thanks to feedback sessions I think I solved my staging problem.
In this version I've changed:
- Rotation - Instead 180 - 360! Full turn solved problem with shock 'what was really happening?!'. Now, it just a 360 turn to start the dance
- Changed shots - no centred cameras
- Turned character by 180 degrees. Now it is facing proper direction.
- Get rid of AO completely. Instead I've tweaked render settings - no shadow/light flickering.

As I had to render everything again, I've created new files version. But.. my previous versions (keep it as backup) took around 300 MB at renderspace and.. I couldn't see which file I just created. So, I've created new folder '01022012' and put proper file names like 'RENDERCAM_1' as cameras names.

Then, I've created list of frames/cams to render:
Everything was clear for me so I've added files to render:
Then, it was easy. I had saved previous composition in Premiere. Just replaced frames and ready!
Huh.. I really hope it is over. I'm really tired of this project (well, not only this one). And also, yes, I'm tired overall :P
ANIMEX ANIMEX ANIMEX

No comments:

Post a Comment