21.4.12

[Dialogue] Meet the characters

This time instead of writing long and boring character analysis sheet I present quick look at Miranda's (the boss) desk:





My inspiration for characters comes from 'The Devil wears Prada' film. When I heard the audio for this month's 11 Second Club I automatically thought about Miranda Priestly and how gorgeously Meryl Streep acts.

I want to achieve personality of Miranda (yes, took the name for my animation - couldn't resist) with even that single look:
(High power center)

As for Andy (name also taken from the movie), the outfit and personality inspiration is from 'Maid in Manhattan':
(Low power center)

And relations between them should look like:
(One picture tells more than thousand words - Above: Perfect example of what I want to achieve)

Personally, I love this task! It is so nice to do something else than mimes. That's why I will do my best to create really nice piece of animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment