28.1.12

[AP2] Animation principles

Well, at the beginning of this module, we were said that this is THAT stage when our animation level goes BOOOM! Up!
And.. well.. I can't fully agree more.
This is why I'm here. I knew I can create animation, but before this course I had no idea what animation principles are. That was my aim - to learn the basics - which I skipped before.

Now, when I animate I automatically think which animation principles I should use in current move and how it should be done.
Feedback gave me more experience. I've learned why and when I should change my action lines and why reference should be exaggerated, or at minimum, animation of it shouldn't be exactly the same.
This module favorite word is: exaggeration.


Just before my MA course I was told:
"Why do you want to waste your money? Go to work! You got portfolio, you can easily grab something".

This is the answer. That's why. I don't know how many things I don't know, but the less is better and this is my aim here. 
For now, my little victory is knowing of animation principles.
Great module, gave me a lot of experience.
Can't wait for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment