12.1.12

[WIP] Presenter task - Day 1

Well, had really good day yesterday. I did:
- Lip sync (and revamped it again couple hours later)
- Facial expressions
- Head movements
- Blinks
- Scene and first test renders

8 hours of work.
And.. I could do better but... how could I forget about our machines, that are automatically switched off at 2.00 am. Just when I had the best productivity boost.. BAM! Turned off.
I know computers have to reboot from time to time and install those silly updates but.. uni technicians (yeah, those legendary Teesside technicians - nobody knows if they exist or if they come only to the good students) decided to set the reboot time on 2 - when people are STILL working and love to work more.
Okay, I agreed with my fate and went home. There, I thought I might write a huge note complaining our technicians but.. my Internet suddenly stopped working (bloody virgin media!). With all signs on the sky, I just peacefully went to bed.

Well, I will use the day (it's 1 pm now) and go and see the offline world.
Ah! And here is fast screen from yesterday, which I managed to take just before rebooting.
Everything is animated (even the background!) and perfectly timed.
What I'm missing (talking about layer only) now is:
- David Falbert animation - I have to create character and lip sync 'OH-SHIT'
- Better quality of John Daniels photo - This one was taken from original clip (that's quite difficult, I have no idea who John Daniels is and Google doesn't give best answers)
- Change 'Best actor' - now I don't like it
- Ceremony logo - INTRO!
- Rotating ceremony statue - I will place it in some corner

What I have to do in Maya:
- Presenter body moves
- David animation (lip sync, facial expressions, body moves)
- Audience background (just behind David - I will put some more rigs and animate them basically, then.. BLUR!)
- Ceremony statue
- Possibly, ceremony logo

Bah, okay. I think I got everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment