13.1.12

[WIP] Presenter task v.1.0




Here it is! Results of DAY 2.

First, checklist:
 David Falbert animation 
 Change 'Best actor'
 Ceremony logo - Got intro from YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSKd5ySx2F4)
 Presenter body moves
 720p resolution - Changed whole composition
 Added piece of paper rig
 Audience backgound (still without people)

Uhm, it's 3 am now but as my memory is fresh I will try to describe today's work.
Had a lot of problems with After Effects -> Adobe Premiere. I was trying to solve different resolution problem for like 40 minutes, when suddenly I realized, that instead of playblasting 1280x720, I did 1080x.. So.. I had to change composition in After Effects (automatically created by first file - old playblast).
Then, sound! I couldn't export mp4 with sound from AE. Don't know why. But after another tries it magically worked.
Also, new version of ElevenRig came out! (David character in my scene). There is slight difference in animating, but I will get use to it.
Umm, yeah, and I think that's it.
Enjoy and ZzZzzZzZZz...

No comments:

Post a Comment