26.1.12

[Final] Presenter task




Okay! So after minor changes in lip sync (yes, I can agree again - there was some miss match) I present you the final version!
I really like this project, I must say. I can tell that by laughing every time I see it. Strange, isn't it?

Huh, okay. I think I will put some summary soon, but now it is 3:12 am so it's high time going to bed.

Whole animation took me around a week. I've used Maya, After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop.

So I've started whole work by painting textures in Photoshop:

Of course I could model everything but.. it would be time wasting.
Then, customized characters and finally started animating.
In one day I've done lip sync (which wasn't really hard) and started doing the face expressions.

Next, fast environment modelling (really simple plane and that.. oh.. I have no idea what it is called (even in Polish) high.. table?) and simple light tests.

Finally, I've animated second character and put playblasts in After Effects:



Then, rendered the results and imported in Premiere to add the intro.

After several feedbacks (repeating the whole process again and again) you can see the results above.
Great project, lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment