18.1.12

Today's TO-DO list

So today is Wednesday, which is SHOW n' TELL day.
I got good feedback from everybody and I'm not hesitating to use it.

LIP SYNC TASK
 - Lower down UPs and DOWNs
 - Lower down WIDEs

PRESENTER TASK
- Change the layout - Presenter centred - Nominated actors around him
   I will be honest here. I don't like this idea. I've imagined my layout completely different - as in real Oscars ceremony. But.. I will do it and see how it looks like.
 - Make eye contact with the audience
 - Same as in lip sync task - lower down phonemes

One word about my exaggerated phonemes - I like to make my lip sync more dynamical, that's why I got so big 'wides' and 'downs'. But, as I'm not professional animator and I might be wrong, I will submissively change it.

Then, if I still got time, I will continue my DANCE task, which I'm going to briefly describe in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment