23.1.12

[WIP] Dance - Museum




















So here is museum of animation and shapes!
Yes, made it really easy and anti-time wasting.

However, I have to optimize render time. Now it takes one minute to render single frame. Too much when render farm is not working. Why it's not working? Ask technicians.

Okay, now I will concentrate on animation before: "Bored, looking around, then shock, and dance"
And later, some security guard interrupts dance.

Doh, I'm tired.

@UPDATE 23/01/2012 01:16
Render time: 0:24
And better quality! I'm awesome!





I would love to render Ambient Occlusion here to create lovely shadows.. but.. I can't simply lower the quality.. so the render time of AO frame is.. almost two minutes. Not happening!
So this time no shadows.. Sorry for that. Unless.. render farm starts working.

No comments:

Post a Comment