24.1.12

[WIP] Dance - v.2 - test version

Right, test version here of exaggerated dance. So I've kinda used my reference (mine reference shown on youtube) and added some clumsy moves.
Not as 'perfect' as previous one but.. maybe it's better?
Don't mind the ending, which completely sucks..
Oh and the guard guy will appear in different shot so.. yeah, don't mind him either.
 

And just some thoughts.. When at first feedback I heard from Penny, that my animation looks exactly like my reference.. well.. I was really sad, because clearly that was my aim. I was afraid I have to start everything from the scratch, which would be simply too hard for me, especially when deadline is coming. But then, I've talked to Scott about this and he gave me great advice. Now, that I've got first layer of animation I have to give some life into this. Exaggerate moves, make it more teen-a-like. So I did. As you see.. it's better, a lot better. For me this is the best example why I'm studying animation on MA degree. I could be working now but.. I'm glad I'm still learning. Each feedback gives me more knowledge, and with more knowledge my animations will be better and better. And you know what? I love that feeling, when you start seeing your experience boost. Comparing to my previous animations, I still think 'how the hell I liked that few months ago?'.

No comments:

Post a Comment